Saturday, September 29, 2007

SHAWN

SHAWN
Love you Shawn


Shannon
Tamara
Shawn and Nan
Last night Tamara and I went out with our dear friend Shawn. We met with Shawn, Nan, Shannon and others to have a nice farewell party for her. Tamara and I took off after a drink and some munchies and the others went on to dancing. I hope you all had a great night! Shawn is moving to Kansas on Sunday. Shawn, I will miss you dearly.
I have known Shawn since 1998 when I had my first open house for my photography business. Shawn started off as my manicurist and quickly we became friends. I never thought of her as anything other than my friend. I had the pleasure of shooting her family portraits over these past several years.
Shawn is an amazing women and is also very talented in her art of Permanent Makeup. I hope the best for you my friend! Someday I believe some of us may take a road trip to visit you.

No comments: