Friday, September 14, 2007

PARTNER CON 2007

Pictage Partner Conference is so amazing. We have been attending yearly since the first partner con three years ago. Every year it gets better. It is a place to build relationships, learn from the leaders in our industry and network with fellow photographers. There is so much to say about the conference so I will begin with a shot of good friends from our local pug group. Melissa Jill is our pug leader and she had a chance to speak at the conference this year. She did a great job and her topic was on blogging! As a matter of fact she was the inspiration for me to get my blog started. I will be posting more images and information so check back later.

Jennifer Bowen, Kimberly Jarman, me, Jared Platt, Billy and Melissa.

1 comment:

Melissa Jill :) said...

So much fun hanging out with you guys! Keep up the good work on the blog!