Thursday, October 4, 2007

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

Tonight was my good friend Jamie Johnson's annual fundraiser for her 3 day walk to help fight breast cancer. No, my friend is not in a battle for her own life. Jamie is a very compassionate person and has had some friends go through the battle. She is so dedicated to this walk and trains for it all year. It was my first time to be able to actually attend the event so I took some photos to share what went on. I had a great time with seeing some women I hadn't seen in years. We played some fun games and I even won! I also won a raffle tonight. Thank you to everyone that contributed to this amazing evening!
Stephanie and Pam
winning prizes!
Donations!
Great Food!Fun and Games
SupportLane, mom and Jamie
It was great to see you Julie and Joanne. Jamie and Stephanie-GOOD LUCK!

If you want to donate to their walk you can go to www.the3day.org click on DONATE and enter Jamie Johnson and follow the instructions.




No comments: