Sunday, December 9, 2007

Wrapping it up

Kim and her family
We were hoping for rain
Kids having fun on the playground
All the girls
All the kids

Saturday I had a couple shoots back to back; which I love. We are wrapping it up to a close on holiday shoots to get in time for this season. I can't believe it is so close. The first shoot you see is of my great hairstylist and friend Kim and her family. I just love shooting her girls they are so beautiful and love to pose! I have shot their family for sometime now and it is because of their faces that my portrait business has grown! Thank you always for all your referrals! Kim is a loyal client and I love to be around her family. You will also see some shots of Susan's family and extended family. Ten kids total from age 9 and under!

No comments: